websitesarelovely

stuff in my head and on the web

Mystery film number 4

Posted by websitesarelovely on Wednesday 25 July 2012















I processed another mystery film found in one of my car boot sale camera purchases. I converted the photographs to black and white, as the colours had gone a bit psychedelic. If anyone recognises the rock formation, please leave me a comment - I would be great to find out where these were taken. My guess is somewhere in North Wales (as the camera was purchased in Cheshire).

*UPDATE* I have just done a search online, and I think the stone circle might be Callanish Circle, in the Outer Hebrides, (the Western Isles of Scotland).

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Previous Posts

About me


Neil Richards aka websitesarelovely aka jetpac magazine.
web designer by day - everything else the rest of the time.
photographer, designer, print, web, (ex-painter), magazine contributor, husband, godfather, got fatter, etc..

run(ish) my own online magazine:
www.jetpacmagazine.com/
decided to split my flickr personality and add my illustrative work:
www.flickr.com/photos/jetpacmagazine/


corporate(ish) site showing my 9-10 years of web design for some quality companies in the games industry and corporate big-hitters:
www.websitesarelovely.com/
my flickr photos
www.flickr.com/photos/websitesarelovely/

anyway - enough about me, tell me about yourself. hello@websitesarelovely.com

Tags

stuff in my head and on the web