websitesarelovely

stuff in my head and on the web

Fujifilm Instax 210

Posted by websitesarelovely on Friday 27 July 2012





















I have finished my first pack of Fujifilm 210 wide film, using the Instax camera - and here are the results. They seem to be more consistent in colour, tone and contrast compared to the Impossible project Polaroid film, which has always seemed a. too expensive and b. too temperamental.

I tried to line the horizon up in all the photos, so that I can display them next to each other, to create a long montage of places I have visited. (North Wales, Tatton Park and Barmouth shown in this first set).

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Previous Posts

About me


Neil Richards aka websitesarelovely aka jetpac magazine.
web designer by day - everything else the rest of the time.
photographer, designer, print, web, (ex-painter), magazine contributor, husband, godfather, got fatter, etc..

run(ish) my own online magazine:
www.jetpacmagazine.com/
decided to split my flickr personality and add my illustrative work:
www.flickr.com/photos/jetpacmagazine/


corporate(ish) site showing my 9-10 years of web design for some quality companies in the games industry and corporate big-hitters:
www.websitesarelovely.com/
my flickr photos
www.flickr.com/photos/websitesarelovely/

anyway - enough about me, tell me about yourself. hello@websitesarelovely.com

Tags

stuff in my head and on the web