websitesarelovely

stuff in my head and on the web

Letterpool

Posted by websitesarelovely on Monday 9 February 2009


Letterpool, originally uploaded by websitesarelovely.

I've submitted some photographs to the Letterpool project:

"Letterpool is a community art project showcasing examples of glorious typography in and around Liverpool from modern day, dating back to the eighteenth century and beyond.
We are calling for entries from the people of Liverpool to send in photographs of your favourite examples of type, ranging from funky and artistic to commercial and industrial.
Many of the photos will be shown on the Letterpool web site and 100 of the best will make it into a hardback book to be published at the end of this year. "

www.letterpool.com
my flickr set

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Previous Posts

About me


Neil Richards aka websitesarelovely aka jetpac magazine.
web designer by day - everything else the rest of the time.
photographer, designer, print, web, (ex-painter), magazine contributor, husband, godfather, got fatter, etc..

run(ish) my own online magazine:
www.jetpacmagazine.com/
decided to split my flickr personality and add my illustrative work:
www.flickr.com/photos/jetpacmagazine/


corporate(ish) site showing my 9-10 years of web design for some quality companies in the games industry and corporate big-hitters:
www.websitesarelovely.com/
my flickr photos
www.flickr.com/photos/websitesarelovely/

anyway - enough about me, tell me about yourself. hello@websitesarelovely.com

Tags

stuff in my head and on the web